Frequent Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. What is a recommendation for an ECC Liaison role?- It is recommend that ECC Chapter Liaisons should not be the president of the chapter, but rather past board member etc or a volunteer in good standing who is interested in international experiences, because we need people who will push the ECC projects to the next level.
2. How many chapters can participate in a ECC project/initiative?- Three or more chapters and it is preferable that chapters from different countries would be involved.
3. Who would be a product owner of ECC products/services?- Chapter's representatives.
4. Who is responsible for providing monthly project updates?- Project managers of ECC projects.
5. When are meetings for ECC Liaisons and ECC Project managers at the EMEA LIM or Region 8 Meeting?- Usually the ECC sessions take place on the first day of the EMEA LIM and Region 8 Meeting.
6. How to find volunteers for ECC projects?- By providing proposals and/or requests to your Sub-region's Liaison, and also VRMS.
7. What kind if communication is established for ECC Liaisons?- Monthly newsletters, monthly conference calls, meetings at LIM R8, status meetings for ECC projects, whatsup group etc.
8. Is it mandatory to use ECC logo for ECC projects and products?- For the database Yes, a special logo was developed for ECC activities and, please, use this logo for ECC procedures and outputs (templates in the Google Drive folder).
9. How may one measure ECC projects status and demonstrate their success, value and impact?- According to ECC project proposals and plans.